Common issues include, but are not limited too.
- No power up
- No gauge movement
- No LCD
- LCD issues, dim contrast, missing lines/segments
- Lost communications with instrument cluster
Price for repair varies on the fault. However typical repair prices are as follows.
- No power up at all, or no gauge movement, lost comms - 475+GST (546.25 incl GST)
- LCD dim, contrast issues, or difficult too read - 575+GST (661.25 incl GST)
- LCD missing digits, segments, or lines - 650+GST (747.50 incl GST)
We have a full range of automotive and industrial repair solutions and repair services. So do not hesitate to contact us regarding unrelated faults.