1. Weighing sensor display for various weighing display occasions. 24-bit A / D high-precision weight value, the module can display the weight sensor analog signal while maintaining communication with a computer or PLC and other upper computers, fully meet the requirements of automatic control. It is used for weighing indicator, process control instrument, tensile testing machine, and is suitable for other weighing, mechanical strength test and other measurement occasions.
2. The A / D, memory, and communication chips used in this module are selected from the world's top electronic device manufacturers. Whether it is the schematic design or the layout and wiring of components on the circuit board, the temperature, humidity, Factors such as vibration and the effects of electromagnetic interference such as static electricity, pulse groups, and electromagnetic radiation have the advantages of strong anti-interference ability, powerful functions, simple operation, strong versatility, small temperature drift, and high linearity, and can be widely used in weighing industry sites.
This module can not only realize high-precision weighing under static state, and then through dynamic digital filtering and static digital filtering, make the digital weight signal response faster and more accurate, or can achieve high-speed and accurate dynamic weighing under the conditions of shock and vibration The digital weight signal can be sent regularly through the serial port, or when the weight changes.
- Small size, engineers can carry it with them, support Micro Android interface power supply
- HX711 chip can be built on-site for easy debugging
- Send data regularly or when weight changes
- Analog-to-digital conversion, digital calibration, peeling, zero setting, anti-shake and other functions
- Strong anti-interference ability, strong versatility, small temperature drift, high linearity
- Non-volatile storage of characteristic parameters, parameters are still saved after power off.
Measurement signal range: ± 19mV
Temperature coefficient: ≤100ppm / ℃
A / D conversion rate: 6.25
Comprehensive protection function: with multiple protections such as anti-reverse connection, anti-overvoltage, instantaneous suppression, etc.
Operating temperature range: -40 ℃
+ 70 ℃; Storage temperature range: -60 ℃ - + 90 ℃
Display: 4 digital tubes (decimal point can be set, automatic displacement)
Keyboard: 4 keys
Power supply: 5VDC, all copper high-resistant socket 3.5-1.3, power cable power supply DC3.5mm
Size: 55 × 35 × 12 (length × width × depth mm)
A / D module acquisition speed: 0-100 times / second optional (default 30)
Number of sensors: 4 350Ω load cells
Setting—Parameter setting key. In the setting state, it is used to store the new setting value of the parameter and enter the next setting parameter.
Shift—When in the setting state, press this key to set the corresponding value. In working state, press this key for 3 seconds to peel.
Add key—The set value increase key is used to increase the value in the setting state. In working state, press and hold for 3 seconds to calibrate fullness.
Decrease key—The set value decrease key is used to decrease the value in the setting state. In the working state, press and hold for 3 seconds to calibrate the zero point.
dot Decimal point position, the range is 0 ~ 3. For example, the sensor range is 0-20Kg, which can be set to 2. Default 1
ad-h acquisition speed, range 1-100 times / second. Default 20
ts Send data regularly, 0-10.0s, when set to 0, send when the weight changes, send as fast as 3 times per second. Default 0.5 seconds
When the en-b calibration is set to ON, press 3 seconds to enter the calibration in the working state. When set to OFF, press for 10 seconds to enter the calibration in the working state. ON by default
ini Restore factory settings, default is OFF. When set to ON, the factory settings are restored. OFF by default.
For example, suppose our calibration is now 100kg sensor.
Zero calibration: Press and hold the minus key for 3 seconds, the screen displays -PL-, and then release the minus key to enter the calibration state. Do not put weight on the scale. Enter 0 on the module and press OK. Display -End zero calibration is complete.
Full-scale calibration: Press and hold the plus button for 3 seconds, the screen displays -PH-, and then release the minus button to enter the calibration state. It can be put on a weight of 20 ~ 100kg, how much kg is put. We enter the weight value on the module and press OK. Display -End full scale calibration is complete.
Tare: Be sure to calibrate the zero point during the first calibration, not just press Tare, and let the meter display the zero point. Zero point calibration does not refer to true zero load. Zero point can be calibrated under the condition of tare weight, for example, the sensor range is 100kg, the tare weight is 3Kg (unknown tare weight can be 0Kg by default), and the standard 35Kg weight is available. When the zero point is calibrated, no 35Kg weight is added, and the calibration PL = 0.0Kg or 3.0Kg; after adding a 35kg load, the calibration PH = 35.0Kg or (38.0Kg) is sufficient.