Gas sensor to detect gas leaks or measure gas. Trigger-value for the digital output can be modified. The analog sensor-value can be read with a simple analogRead(Ax); with every Arduino.
The sensor can be directly connected to a microprocessor, no further components or electronics are required.
- MQ2 Gas Sensor to detect LPG, I-Butane, Propane, Methane, Alcohol, Hydrogen, Smoke
- Operating Voltage 3.3V - 5V
- digital comparator-output
- analog output
- trigger-value for digital output can be adjusted
- PCB-size 35mm x 21mm
- 4 mounting holes
- Pins: GND, DOUT, AOUT, VCC